A Miscellany of Essays
Publication or copying of these essays in any form without written permission from the
author is a breach of copyright.
- Emanation and Ascent in Hermetic Kabbalah
(1.4 Mbyte PDF)
- © Colin Low 2004. Presentation and notes on the mystical and historical
roots of Hermetic Kabbalah.
- The Star Trek Tree
- © Colin Low 2000. Updating Kabbalah with current mythology.
- The Princess, the Labyrinth, and the Tower (700
- © Colin Low 2003. A fable concerning cognition.
- Dr. John Dee, the Necronomicon, and the Cleansing of the
World - A Gnostic Trail
- © Colin Low, 1996. The Olde Ones unmasked. This is not a spoof.
I have written spoofs about
the Necronomicon before, and this is not one of them.
- The Necronomicon and Ontological Pressure
- © Colin Low, 2000. "And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, Slouches
towards Bethlehem to be born?"
- On Separation
- © Colin Low 1998. An unravelling of the fabric of reality.
- Why is it Reasonable to be Rational
- © Colin Low 1999. Why was rationality at the core of Hellenistic mysticism, why has it
replaced religion, and why bother with it at all?
- A Magick Life, by Martin Booth.
- A biography of Aleister Crowley, reviewed by Colin Low. © Colin Low 2000.
- The Towering Inferno
- © Colin Low 1999. How to find heaven in hell.
- Zen in the Art of Motorcycling
- © Colin Low 2000. You always thought motorcyclists were thoughtless, but didn't know it
- mystical discipline.
- Ritual Theory and Technique
- © Colin Low 1990, 1998. A modern view of ritual which attempts to provide a basis for
understanding how ritual works. Much of this material was subsumed into Notes on Kabbalah, but if you prefer the original, shorter,
Kabbalah-free version, read this.
Return to Colin's Hermetic Kabbalah Home Page